Monday, December 30, 2013

Songs By Heart






Music. It brought them together, and it might just tear them apart.


When Mike met Harry, he knew this sweet, insecure, and musically talented guy was going places. What he didn't know was how hard it would be to stand back and let him.



It seems to take forever before skittish Harry--who works as a part-time waiter and plays guitar in the park--will even consider dating handsome, musical, and geeky Mike, especially when Harry feels betrayed by circumstances beyond Mike's control. 

But once they start dating, they're so happy together.  Apparently two ordinary guys can find love.

Then their relationship is tested by each man's insecurities, and by Harry's unexpected chance in the music industry.  When he ends up on a reality TV show for singer/songwriters, the enforced distance (and the media outing Mike) almost destroys their relationship. 

With all these changes, do they still have room in their lives for each other?



A sweet, gentle contemporary gay romance.

Length: 101,000 words (full length novel)



For sale on Amazon: 

http://www.amazon.com/Songs-By-Heart-Hollis-Shiloh-ebook/dp/B00HLMDWSW

and Barnes and Noble:
http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/songs-by-heart-hollis-shiloh/1117903287?ean=2940148984863&itm=1&usri=2940148984863

Should be available from some other vendors before long.  :)

This is a full-length novel, really quite long, and it took me from one and a half to two years from start to finish.  (I can't remember exactly when I started it, and I haven't kept very good records, sorry!)  

In one sense it's difficult to actually let go and put it out there, to say goodbye to my boys.  But ah, it was time.  I hope you'll enjoy them as much as I did.  Okay, probably not possible--but at least a bit, maybe?

Have a good New Year's!

2 comments:

  1. WOW!! I'm so freaking excited :) A full-length novel (yes!!) with characters in the music industry---LOVE!!! Congratulations on the new release :) purchasing my copy from B&N right now!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, thank you so much!!! :D I hope you'll like it OK. I appreciate your support so much. :)

    ReplyDelete